Superior Plumbing is the number one choice in Palmyra for all general and specialised plumbing and gas services.
We offer a complete one stop shop for homes and businesses in the local area, and our friendly, dedicated team will be able to assist you with all plumbing and gas work, no matter how big or small. We service residential, commercial and industrial properties, and we have the experience and know how to provide advice, repairs, ongoing maintenance and project work. In everything we do we aim to provide the highest quality at competitive affordable rates.
Let us know how we can help you today – give us a call.
The plumbing and gas experts in Palmyra
Having access to reliable, experienced plumbers and gas fitters can make all the difference, whether you need a one off repair job or are planning a more complex project. Superior Plumbing guarantees that we’ll turn up on time, with all the right equipment, parts and tools, finish your work to a high standard and charge market beating call out rates.
Our plumbing and gas services in Palmyra include:
- Fittings and fixtures: installation and repairs for all types of kitchen, bathroom and laundry fittings such as taps
- Appliances: repairs, installation and maintenance for residential and kitchen commercial appliances
- Renovations: planning and project management of bathroom, kitchen and laundry renovations
- Hot water heating: installation and repairs of gas and electric hot water units
- Plumbing and gas for new builds: designs and planning as well as project management of plumbing and gas for new properties
- Outdoor plumbing: water reticulation and plumbing
- Septic to mains connections: replacement of septic tanks with connections to the main sewerage line
- CCTV inspections: diagnosis of common issues such as water hammer, misalignment of pipes and tree root damage
- Strata plumbing and gas: services for subdivisions and real estate property maintenance
Before taking on any work, we’ll assess your requirements and give you an accurate quote, and we bring mobile payment options to site so that you can pay and get back to your normal every routine as quickly as possible. We also ensure that we minimise any time we may need off site visiting hardware stores for parts or tools, instead making sure that our trucks are fully equipped before turning up to your property.
Common Issues in plumbing and gas fitting
Common issues we see include:
- Blocked or broken toilets
- Drains that are clogged or overflowing
- Seized taps that won’t shut off
- Having no hot water
In these cases, no matter what time of day or night it is, we’ll respond to you and have our fully equipped trucks ready to go. To ensure you know exactly when we’ll arrive at your property, we’ll give you a courtesy call when we’re on our way. Once on site, we’ll take measures to minimise any further damage being caused, then fix the issue. If further work is required, we’re make sure we schedule it at a convenient time for you.
Don’t leave your emergencies in the hands of less experienced plumbers. Call Superior Plumbing in.
Guaranteed high quality plumbing and gas services
We’ve been in the industry for over ten years, have thousands of happy customers all throughout Perth, and our business is growing thanks to word of mouth recommendations. To ensure you get only the very best customer service and workmanship, we provide a 100% guarantee on our work – if you’re not completely satisfied of any aspect of our service, we’ll refund your money, no questions asked.
Contact Superior Plumbing now and talk to one of our friendly team.