Are you tired of plumbers that don’t show up on time, never seem to have the right parts or equipment with them, and charge you an arm and a leg for even minor service calls?
At Superior Plumbing, our aim is to meet and exceed your expectations with first rate customer service, exceptional workmanship and reasonable fees. We offer a 100% money back guarantee on all of our work, so you can rest easy knowing we’re dedicated to providing the very best services in Coogee and the greater Perth area.
We have all the necessary licenses and insurance and are members of the Master Plumbers & Gasfitters Association of Australia. We also ensure that all of our staff undergo rigorous training and hold the highest industry qualifications, giving you access to the best tradesmen in the business.
So contact us if you’ve decided to choose the company that more people in Coogee pick, day after day.
Coogee’s Most Trusted Plumbing Service
We offer a full range of general and specialist plumbing and gas services and can work with residential, commercial and industrial business owners in a number of different property types.
We use high tech equipment such as CCTV cameras to investigate and diagnose issues you might be having in pipes, drains, sewerage systems and grease traps, and we can undertake one-off repair or maintenance plumbing and gas jobs as well larger, more complex projects.
Our list of services available in Coogee is as follows:
- Unblocking toilets and drains
- Fixing broken, seized or old tapware, showers and other fixtures
- The installation and repair of gas appliances such as heating, ovens and hotplates
- Gas hot water systems
- Outdoor water features and reticulation
- Septic to sewer mains connections
- Property subdivisions and maintenance
We also provide a popular call-out service for those with homes or businesses in the local area. We’re on call throughout the day and night, 7 days and week and all year round. We even work holidays such as Easter, Christmas and New Year’s. Our services don’t incur any extra fees or charges, so you won’t be hit by an unexpected bill when we’ve finished the work.
Tips For Choosing Right And Reliable Plumber Near You
Many of our customers tell us about horror stories they’ve experienced while using plumbers and gas fitters, with terrible service, no shows and inexperienced tradesmen being a common theme.
Finding a plumber you can rely on can make the difference between having a job done properly the first time at a reasonable price, or having to get someone to come fix the work of another tradesman. Some of the ways you can find a good plumber who won’t let you down include:
- Make sure they’ve been in the industry for a while. Experienced plumbers will be more likely to have come across whatever issue you’re having, and have the tools and equipment to fix it. They’ll also be able to provide advice on issues such as upgrading your systems or helping you to save on water costs.
- Ensure they meet all relevant industry standards, including qualifications, licensing and insurance.
- Plumbers who can also provide assistance when you need it are invaluable and save you from having to scramble for someone late at night or on a public holiday.
- Make sure the plumber you choose will give you a courtesy call before arriving on site. This sounds like a small requirement but it can save you a large headache having to reschedule your own plans while you’re waiting around for him to show up.
- Finally, ensure that the plumber will turn up with all the right parts, tools and equipment they might need to finish the job without having to waste time visiting hardware stores.
It’s also important to find a plumber who will give you a free no obligation quote before starting work, so you’ll know exactly how much the bill will be at the end of the job.
We Guarantee Our Work
While our number one goal is to fix your plumbing and gas problems or help you with a project, we’re also dedicated to making the process as hassle-free as possible. To this end, we offer no obligation quotes, top quality customer care, courtesy calls and prompt service, all bound by a high standard of professionalism.
Our money back guarantee means that if you’re not happy with any aspect of our work for you, you can talk to us and get your money back in full, with no questions asked. So contact us today and find out what makes us different.