Superior Plumbing is the number one choice for customers in and around Carlisle, and right across Perth. Our high standards and exceptional customer care mean that you know you’re getting the best service around.
We are a full service plumbing company, meaning that we not only provide general and specialist work, but we also work in a range of different properties and industries, from manufacturing, hospitality, education and retail. No plumbing or gas project is too complex for us, and we offer premium services such as commercial kitchens, strata subdivisions and everything in between.
Our service for residential home owners covers all repair, replacement and installation work for bathrooms, laundries, kitchen, as well as CCTV inspections for blocked drains and pipes, sewer extensions and mains connections, gas hot water units and even space heating.
When you choose us, you know you’re getting first class quality combined with high standards of professionalism, so contact us today.
Carlisle’s best Plumbing And Gas Service
Because we’ve been in the industry for more than a decade, we offer a ‘one stop shop’ for all your plumbing and gas needs in Carlisle. Our aim at all times is to deliver fast, reliable and quality workmanship, as well as advice on the latest industry standards and advances in plumbing and gas technology.
Our general and specialist services include:
- Gas hot water systems
- The installation and repair of all bathroom and laundry fixtures and fittings
- Sewerage systems and extensions, plus septic tank to mains connections
- Kitchen gas appliances and gas outlets, fridge cut ins
- Water filtration
- Gas space heating, gas bayonets
- Commercial kitchen and bathroom fit outs
- Property strata subdivisions
- Backflow prevention solutions
- Diagnosis and solutions for issues such as water hammer and tree root damage
If you’re thinking of having your bathroom, laundry or kitchen renovated, we can also help with an extensive range of plumbing and gas services. We can assist you at the initial stages with advice on making the best use of the space and the most cost-effective ways to utilize existing plumbing. We can also help you when you’re choosing appliances, fittings and fixtures, and help with all site preparation, installation and project management of other trades if required.
general plumbing and gas emergencies
If you’ve ever had a plumbing or gas emergency late at night or early in the morning, you’ll know how important it is to have a reliable plumber on call to be able to help. Because we’re on call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year (even on major public holidays), our call outs are the most popular in Carlisle and the wider Perth area.
Generally plumbing and gas emergencies are easily fixable and require only one visit. On those occasions when more work is required, we can help with cost-effective and high quality solutions. Some of the most common plumbing and gas emergencies include:
- Faulty or blocked toilets: toilets can develop a number of issues including broken internal mechanisms, cracks and leaks or clogged drainage systems. Unless the toilet is very old or damaged beyond repair, we can normally fix the issue on the spot and have it back up and running in no time.
- Overflowing or blocked drains: often blocked drains and pipes can be cleared with little effort, thanks to our specialist equipment and CCTV cameras.
- A lack of hot water: hot water units can develop faults, especially if they are more than 5 years old, leading to patchy hot water flowing into the property or even no hot water at all.
- Broken gas appliances: a broken oven or hotplate can be a disaster, especially if you’re relying on it for a dinner or on a special occasion such as Easter of Christmas. Depending on the age of the appliance, we normally have replacement parts or can fix gas supply issues then and there.
We can also help with more complex issues, and our main goal is to get you back up and running as normal as quickly as possible, whether it’s in your home or business. Unlike some plumbing companies, we won’t charge an arm and a leg for our emergency call outs. Instead we offer one fixed rate, so you’ll know exactly what you’re getting for your money, without any nasty surprises or hidden costs.
choose superior plumbing today
To provide complete peace of mind, we offer customers a money back guarantee on our work, and if you’re not completely happy with our service for you, we’ll refund your money in full.
We’re here to help, so contact Superior Plumbing now and talk to us about your plumbing or gas issue.